Thursday, May 14, 2009

My personal blog

previously I've been posting about my political views and else, but more into political, of course. but actually i start blogging is because i want to share with people's about my personal journey of life, where i have been through stages in getting older and getting know my self, how i became and what i want to become. I'm not that old to tell yesterday stories like the old folks been telling. however i like very much that things actually, listen to the grandfather's stories. its pure and full of excitement, even sometimes of course there were a boring part, but to listen to them is also interesting to me. back to my story about blogging, i use to have this idea, where actually i want to be a traveler and some of followers that check on my stories on what happen in my journey.

so, those day i have a very busy time till i forget about what i like and what i like to do. and now, not to say that I'm ot busy anymore, but since i just entered the age of 30, i begin to think about every dreams and every plans that i wanted to do, it start to feel, it either now or never. so here I am, starting from this time, i want to share with you, about everything and anything that i experience or else at this particular site that you can check from time to time.

i know the experience that we found from people's sometimes just everything that we do too. but maybe there will be a different our perspectives. interesting, not yet to know, we'll figure it later.

till then, see ya...

No comments: